UX Testing Guide
How to test and monitor your product UX with Bitping.
UX Testing with Bitping
In this guide, we will be exploring how to use Selenium, a popular open-source automated testing framework, with Bitping to monitor the performance and functionality of your website.
- Install Selenium IDE: Start by downloading and installing Selenium (IDE) in your browser. It is currently supported by Chrome & Firefox.
- Create a Test Case: Use Selenium IDE to create a test case that will simulate user interactions on your website. This can include actions like clicking buttons, filling out forms and navigating to different pages.
- Save the test file as a .side file.
Adding the .side file to Bitping
- On your Project page, click on “Add a monitor”. Select UX / Stream Testing as your monitor type.
- Name the monitor and set your test frequency before uploading the test file (.side).
- Set the browsers you want to be used, proxies and bandwidth filters.
- Click on Create monitor and wait for your data to roll in!